Do you need to file a complaint?
Member satisfaction is extremely important to us. If you have a complaint or a suggestion, we would like to hear about it. If you are a member, or a guardian for a member, you can file a complaint in the following ways:
- Talk to a member of your primary care team.
- Call our Member Services team at 1-866-610-2273 (TTY 711). We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call Medicare 1-800-Medicare (TTY 1-877-486-2048)
- Contact Medicare by using the form found here*.
- MassHealth customer service center 1-800-841-2900, TTY: 1-800-497-4648
*When you click this link, you will leave Commonwealth Care Alliance’s website.