Commonwealth Care Alliance endorses UpToDate® as an authoritative and trusted source of clinical guidelines for clinicians. UpToDate® is an evidence-based clinical resource with more than 5,100 world-renowned physician authors, editors and peer reviewers who uses rigorous editorial process to synthesize the most recent medical information into trusted, evidence-based recommendations that are proven to improve patient care and quality.
Below is a list of common topics, please visit UpToDate® website for an array of health subjects:
- Approach to immunizations in healthy adults*
- High cholesterol treatment options*
- Blood pressure management in patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease*
- Treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis in the HIV-infected patient*
- Classification of diabetes mellitus and genetic diabetic syndromes*
- Evaluation of cognitive impairment and dementia*
- Emerging therapies for COPD: Bronchoscopic treatment of emphysema*
- Treatment of diabetic nephropathy*
For Older Adults:
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment*
- Diagnosis and management of asthma in older adults*
- Elder mistreatment: Abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation*
- Geriatric health maintenance*
*When you click this link, you will leave Commonwealth Care Alliance’s website.