In Common – Provider Newsletter
A quarterly newsletter from Commonwealth Care Alliance. We hope that this publication will give you news, insights, and information that will increase your understanding of our unique part of the healthcare world.
In Common 2015
View the Spring 2015 edition
- Commonwealth Care Alliance’s crisis stabilization units
- Health plan operations improvements
- Let’s eliminate disparities in preventive care for patients with disabilities
- Claims submission advice for Certified Home Health Agencies and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Our podcast series Dually Heard
- Dually Noted
- Administrative updates
In Common – Winter 2015
In Common – Fall 2014
In Common – Spring 2014
To view the PDF files above, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat Reader software on your computer. (This link takes you away from the Commonwealth Care Alliance website pages.) Click here for more information about Adobe Acrobat.
Last Updated 06/18/2015