Support Commonwealth Care Alliance
Healthy is harder for some. That’s why we need your support.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is a nationally recognized leader in providing team-based, innovative care for elders and those with disabilities. Our approach has proven to help contain and stabilize medical costs for our members while drastically improving their overall health and well-being. Commonwealth Care Alliance is the Affordable Care Act’s premier example of what a re-designed care system will look like for vulnerable populations.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance has more than tripled our membership and matched that in employee growth and increased facility space.
- We are investing over $10,000,000 to expand our specialized clinical practice in Boston, and build new practices at numerous locations across Massachusetts including Springfield, Lawrence, Worcester, and Framingham.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance provides over $2,000,000 worth of free health care a year for several hundred individuals with serious developmental or physical disabilities who are not eligible for our programs. We have provided this service since the day we launched as our specialized care system is the only way these individuals can possibly lead independent lives.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance has always integrated behavioral health into our primary care delivery model. To fill a gap we’ve identified in behavioral health care, we have opened our first Community Respite Program in Dorchester and we’re building a second facility in Brighton that will open early next year.
- Our approach makes a real difference for members with mental illness because we meet our members where they are, whether it is in their home, in supported housing, adult day health centers, Recovery Treatment Centers, in homeless shelters or on the streets.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance is training health providers across the state to enhance their disability competencies.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance brings together a strong safety net of human service organizations, independent living centers, and community-based organizations to better serve the dual-eligible population in Massachusetts.
That’s why we are reaching out to you, our family of providers, consumers, vendors, hospitals, supporters, and friends. By contributing to our Annual Fund, you will help us continue to fulfill our mission and find more ways to provide comprehensive, personalized care for individuals with complex care needs.
Commonwealth Care Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations to Commonwealth Care Alliance are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information, please contact David Sternburg, our Director of Development and Special Projects, at email@example.com.