With CCA One Care—Pay $0 and Get MORE Benefits!
$0 monthly premium*
$0 prescription and over-the-counter drugs
$0 dental coverage, including exams, X-rays, cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, and dentures
$0 rides to medical appointments and non-medical services, scheduled by CCA
$0 behavioral health services and support
$0 copays for doctor’s office visits and hospital stays
$0 annual eye exams, plus $125 a year for eyewear
$0 medical equipment and supplies
$0 personal care assistance and home healthcare
$0 routine hearing exams and hearing aids
- Emergency/urgent care
- Outpatient health services
- Inpatient hospital care
- Skilled nursing facility
- Inpatient rehabilitative care
- Outpatient surgery
- Health-related services (including transportation, homemaker/chore services, personal care attendant services, respite care, dementia and social day care, environmental accessibility adaptations, personal emergency response systems, and companion services)
- Specialists and specialty care
- Prescriptions and pharmacy benefits (One Care covers outpatient prescription medications. There are no costs for covered drugs, although some prescription drugs may require authorization and some drugs may have a maximum quantity limit)
- Preventive care and screenings (including but not limited to HIV screening tests, bone mass measurements, colorectal screenings, mammography screenings, prostate cancer screening exams, cardiovascular screening blood tests, and diabetes self-monitoring training and supplies)
- End-of-life support (palliative care and hospice services)
- Any additional services recommended by your primary care provider or care team
For detailed information on CCA One Care benefits, see Chapter 4 of the Member Handbook: Benefits Chart.
*CommonHealth members who pay a premium to MassHealth must continue to pay their MassHealth premium if they switch to Commonwealth Care Alliance. Services, benefits, care, and treatment must be authorized by your primary care provider (PCP), your care team, or CCA.
You are covered in full for the services listed above provided they are approved and/or coordinated by your primary care provider, your care team, or Commonwealth Care Alliance. You will have no costs for services authorized by your primary care provider, your care team, or Commonwealth Care Alliance.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call Commonwealth Care Alliance Member Services or read the Commonwealth Care Alliance Member Handbook. Benefits, List of Covered Drugs, and pharmacy and provider networks may change on January 1 of each year.
Contact MassHealth to Enroll in CCA One Care
Questions About Enrollment?
We can walk you through the process, step by step.
Call us at 866-610-2273 (TTY 711) 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday