With CCA Senior Care Options—Pay $0 and Get MORE Benefits!
$0 Monthly premium*
$0 Prescription and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
$0 Healthy Savings card: Up to $125 a quarter to buy health-related items and healthy food**
$0 Routine hearing exams and hearing aids, including fittings, repairs, batteries, and replacements
$0 Podiatry services for conditions affecting the lower limbs
$0 Per day hospital copays
$0 Personal emergency alert device
$0 Worldwide emergency services coverage, up to $1,000 per year
$0 Copays for doctor’s office and hospital visits
$0 Dental care coverage, including crowns and dentures
$0 Rides to medical appointments and non-medical services, scheduled by CCA
$0 Annual eye exams and up to $200 a year for eyewear, including contact lenses or frames
$0 Medical equipment and supplies
$0 24-hour nurse hotline
- Emergency/urgent care
- Outpatient health services
- Inpatient hospital care
- Inpatient skilled nursing facility care
- Inpatient rehabilitative care
- Outpatient surgery
- Home health care
- Health-related services (including transportation, homemaker/chore services, personal care attendant services, respite care, dementia and social day care, environmental accessibility adaptations, personal emergency response systems, and companion services)
- Specialist care
- Behavioral health services
- Prescriptions and pharmacy benefits (some prescription drugs may require authorization or have a maximum quantity limit)
- Preventive care and screenings (includes HIV screening tests, bone mass measurements, colorectal screenings, mammography screenings, prostate cancer screening exams, cardiovascular screening blood tests, diabetes self-monitoring training and supplies, and more)
- End-of-life support (palliative and hospice care)
- Any services recommended by your primary care provider or care team
For detailed information on CCA Senior Care Options benefits, see chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage: Benefits Chart.
*This does not include any Medicare Part B premium you may have to pay if it is not being paid on your behalf by MassHealth.
**Limitations and restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
The benefit information provided here is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy and/or provider networks may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. You will be covered for all services listed above as long as they are approved and/or coordinated by your primary care provider, your care team, or Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA). For more information, call CCA Member Services or review your CCA Senior Care Options Evidence of Coverage.