With CCA One Care—pay $0 and get MORE benefits!
$0 monthly premium1
$0 prescription and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
$0 dental coverage, including exams, X-rays, cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, and dentures
$0 annual eye exams and up to $125 a year for eyewear, including contacts or frames
$0 behavioral health services and support
$0 routine hearing exams and up to $1000 or more for hearing aids
$0 copays for doctor’s office and hospital visits
NEW! $25 reward after your annual wellness visit
$0 unlimited rides to medical appointments and 8 one-way trips per month for non-medical services, scheduled by CCA
$0 medical equipment and supplies
$0 personal care assistance and home healthcare
$0 24-hour nurse line
- Emergency/urgent care
- Outpatient health services
- Inpatient hospital care
- Skilled nursing facility
- Inpatient rehabilitative care
- Outpatient surgery
- Health-related services (including transportation, homemaker/chore services, personal care attendant services, respite care, dementia and social day care, environmental accessibility adaptations, personal emergency response systems, and companion services)
- Specialists and specialty care
- Prescriptions and pharmacy benefits (One Care covers outpatient prescription medications. There are no costs for covered drugs, although some prescription drugs may require authorization and some drugs may have a maximum quantity limit)
- Preventive care and screenings (including but not limited to HIV screening tests, bone mass measurements, colorectal screenings, mammography screenings, prostate cancer screening exams, cardiovascular screening blood tests, and diabetes self-monitoring training and supplies)
- End-of-life support (palliative care and hospice services)
- Any additional services recommended by your primary care provider or care team
For detailed information on CCA One Care benefits, see Chapter 4 of the Member Handbook: Benefits Chart.
CCA One Care Benefit Documents
1 CommonHealth members who pay a premium to MassHealth must continue to pay their MassHealth premium if they switch to Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA).
Services, benefits, care, and treatment must be authorized by your primary care provider (PCP), your care team, or CCA. You are covered in full and will incur no costs for the services listed above provided they are approved and/or coordinated by your PCP, your care team, or CCA.
The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call CCA Member Services or read the CCA Member Handbook. Benefits, list of covered drugs, and pharmacy and provider networks may change on January 1 of each year.
Interested in Becoming a Member? Let’s Talk!
Call Our Friendly Representatives
There’s no obligation.888-537-5816 (TTY 711)
8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week
Our team can help you:
- Schedule an in-person appointment
- Understand our plans and benefits
- Check if your doctor is in our network
- Find out your prescription costs
- Enroll in a plan
Ask Us to Call You
To request a call, please fill out this form.
All fields are required.