2022 Benefits | 2021 Benefits
With CCA Senior Care Options—pay $0 and get MORE benefits!
$0 monthly premium1
$0 prescription and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
NEW! $0 identity theft protection
$0 Healthy Savings card: Up to $524 per year to buy health products and healthy food2
$0 annual eye exam and up to $200 a year for eyewear, including contacts or frames
$0 routine hearing exams and hearing aids, including fittings, repairs, batteries, and replacements
$0 personal emergency alert device
$0 worldwide emergency services coverage, up to $1,000 per year
$0 copays for doctor’s office and hospital visits
NEW! $25 reward after your annual wellness visit
$0 dental care coverage, including crowns and dentures
$0 unlimited rides to medical appointments and 8 one-way trips per month for non-medical services, scheduled by CCA
$0 foot care (podiatry services) for conditions affecting the lower limbs
$0 medical equipment and supplies
24-hour nurse and behavioral health line
- Emergency/urgent care
- Outpatient health services
- Inpatient hospital care
- Inpatient skilled nursing facility care
- Inpatient rehabilitative care
- Outpatient surgery
- Home health care
- Health-related services (including transportation, homemaker/chore services, personal care attendant services, respite care, dementia and social day care, environmental accessibility adaptations, personal emergency response systems, and companion services)
- Specialist care
- Behavioral health services
- Prescriptions and pharmacy benefits (some prescription drugs may require authorization or have a maximum quantity limit)
- Preventive care and screenings (includes HIV screening tests, bone mass measurements, colorectal screenings, mammography screenings, prostate cancer screening exams, cardiovascular screening blood tests, diabetes self-monitoring training and supplies, and more)
- End-of-life support (palliative and hospice care)
- Any services recommended by your primary care provider or care team
For detailed information on CCA Senior Care Options benefits, see chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage: Benefits Chart.
Learn More About Senior Care Options Benefits
1This does not include any Medicare Part B premium you may have to pay if it is not being paid on your behalf by MassHealth.
2Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
Some extra benefits are special supplemental benefits, which not all members will qualify for. The benefit information provided here is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Benefits, formulary, and pharmacy and/or provider networks may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. You will be covered for all services listed above as long as they are approved and/or coordinated by your primary care provider, your care team, or Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA). For more information, call CCA Member Services or review your CCA Senior Care Options Evidence of Coverage.