With CCA Senior Care Options—pay $0 and get MORE benefits!
$0 monthly premium1
$0 drug deductible for prescription and prescribed over-the-counter drugs
$0 identity theft protection
Healthy Savings (OTC) card: $1,140 a year, $285 a quarter for health products and approved food items2
$0 annual eye exam and up to $300 a year for eyewear, including contacts or frames
$0 routine hearing exams and $1,000 per year for hearing aids, including fittings, repairs, batteries, and replacements
$0 personal emergency alert device
$0 worldwide emergency services coverage, up to $100,000 per year
Up to $250 annual fitness reimbursement, including weight management and fitness equipment
$0 copays for doctor’s office and hospital visits and for telehealth
$25 reward after your annual wellness visit
Unlimited dental care coverage, including dentures, crowns, and two implants per arch per year
$0 unlimited rides to medical appointments and 8 one-way trips per month for non-medical services, scheduled by CCA
$0 routine foot care (podiatry) for conditions affecting the lower limbs
Up to 36 acupuncture visits
$0 medical equipment and supplies
24-hour nurse and behavioral health line
- Emergency/urgent care
- Outpatient health services
- Inpatient hospital care
- Inpatient skilled nursing facility care
- Inpatient rehabilitative care
- Outpatient surgery
- Home health care
- Health-related services (including transportation, homemaker/chore services, personal care attendant services, respite care, dementia and social day care, environmental accessibility adaptations, personal emergency response systems, and companion services)
- Specialist care
- Behavioral health services
- Prescriptions and pharmacy benefits (some prescription drugs may require authorization or have a maximum quantity limit)
- Preventive care and screenings (includes HIV screening tests, bone mass measurements, colorectal screenings, mammography screenings, prostate cancer screening exams, cardiovascular screening blood tests, diabetes self-monitoring training and supplies, and more)
- End-of-life support (palliative and hospice care)
- Any services recommended by your primary care provider or care team
For detailed information on CCA Senior Care Options benefits, see Chapter 4 of the Evidence of Coverage: Benefits Chart.
CCA Senior Care Options Benefit Documents
CCA Senior Care Options Low Income Subsidy – Premium Summary (2023)
CCA Senior Care Options – Evidence of Coverage for MassHealth-Only Members (2023)
1 This does not include any Medicare Part B premium you may have to pay if it is not being paid on your behalf by MassHealth.
2 Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
Some extra benefits are special supplemental benefits, which not all members will qualify for. The benefit information provided here is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Benefits, formulary, and pharmacy and/or provider networks may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. You will be covered for all services listed above as long as they are approved and/or coordinated by your primary care provider, your care team, or Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA). For more information, call CCA Member Services or review your CCA Senior Care Options Evidence of Coverage.
Learn more or become a member
Interested in Becoming a Member? Let’s Talk!
Call Our Friendly Representatives
There’s no obligation.888-537-5816 (TTY 711)
8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week
Our team can help you:
- Schedule an in-person appointment
- Understand our plans and benefits
- Check if your doctor is in our network
- Find out your prescription costs
- Enroll in a plan
Ask Us to Call You
To request a call, please fill out this form.
All fields are required.