The CCA Medicare Maximum plan combines your medical, dental, and prescription drug benefits and MORE—at $0 cost to you1
CCA Medicare Maximum is designed to provide more benefits than your original Medicare and Medicaid coverage. When you enroll in this plan, you will choose doctors from our network, including many right in your community who you already know and trust. Benefits include:
- $0 monthly plan payment1
- $0 medical deductible
- $0 doctor and hospital visits
- $0 prescription drugs
- $0 routine dental coverage
- $0 annual hearing exam
- $0 labs
- $0 transportation to medical appointments
Plus, you may qualify for EXTRA benefits that add up to $8,375 or more in savings a year, including:
- $3,500 a year for comprehensive dental care
- $2,000 for hearing aids
- $2,400 to purchase over-the-counter health products2 or healthy food3
- $300 for routine eye exams and eyewear
- $100 to spend on new sneakers3
- $50 per month to cover utilities3
- $25 gift card after your annual wellness visit
- 60 hours of companion care through Papa Health4
- A Silver&Fit® membership4
- And more!
Join CCA Medicare Maximum to get the coverage you deserve!
CCA Medicare Maximum in your community
CCA Medicare Maximum is available in the following Michigan counties: Genesee, Lapeer, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne.
1 You may need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
2 Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
3 Some extra benefits are special supplemental benefits, which not all members will qualify for. Contact the plan for more information.
4 When you click this link, you will leave the CCA Health website.
Costs may vary depending on network, plan type, product, or service.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.
CCA Medicare Maximum (HMO D-SNP) is a health plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid program. Enrollment depends on contract renewal.
To learn more or become a member
Interested in Becoming a Member? Let’s Talk!
Call Our Friendly Representatives
There’s no obligation.734-984-4537 (TTY 711)
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Our team can help you:
- Schedule an in-person appointment
- Understand our plans and benefits
- Check if your doctor is in our network
- Find out your prescription costs
- Enroll in a plan
Ask Us to Call You
To request a call, please fill out this form.
All fields are required.