The CCA Medicare Maximum plan combines your medical, dental, and prescription drug benefits and MORE—at $0 cost to you1
CCA Medicare Maximum is designed to provide more benefits. When you enroll in this plan, you will choose doctors from our network, including many right in your community who you already know and trust. Benefits include:
- $0 monthly plan payment1
- $0 medical deductible
- $0 doctor and hospital visits
- $0 prescription drugs
- $0 routine dental services
- $0 annual hearing exam
- $0 labs
- $0 transportation to medical appointments
PLUS, don’t miss these extra benefits:
- $3,500 a year for comprehensive dental services5
- $2,000 for hearing aids two per year (one per ear)
- $2,400 to purchase over-the-counter health products2 or healthy food3
- $300 for routine eye exams and eyewear
- $100 to spend on new sneakers3
- $50 per month to cover utilities3
- $25 gift card after your annual wellness visit
- 60 hours of companion care
- A Silver&Fit® membership4
Join CCA Medicare Maximum
CCA Medicare Maximum in your community
CCA Medicare Maximum is available in the following Michigan counties: Genesee, Lapeer, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne.
1 You have to continue to pay your Medicare Part B Premium unless your Part B premium is paid for you by Medicaid.
2 Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
3 The benefits mentioned are part of a special supplemental program for the chronically ill. Not all members qualify. Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations. Contact the plan for more information.
4 When you click this link, you will leave the CCA Health website.
5 Prior authorization required.
Costs may vary depending on network, plan type, product, or service.
The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.
CCA Medicare Maximum (HMO D-SNP) is a health plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid program. Enrollment depends on contract renewal.
To learn more or become a member
Interested in Becoming a Member? Let’s Talk!
Call Our Friendly Representatives
There’s no obligation.844-884-9591
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Our team can help you:
- Schedule an in-person appointment
- Understand our plans and benefits
- Check if your doctor is in our network
- Find out your prescription costs
- Enroll in a plan
Ask Us to Call You
To request a call, please fill out this form.
All fields are required.