The CCA Provider Portal, developed in partnership with HealthTrio, will act as a self-service single location allowing you to quickly and easily access important member information and complete critical administrative tasks—in real time.
August 9, 2021:
At CCA, we are deeply committed to supporting our provider partners. We understand the importance of improving our communication and optimizing administrative tasks, so that collectively we can focus more time on delivering the highest-quality, individualized care to our members. That’s why we’ve launched the CCA Provider Portal, which offers many administrative efficiencies to our providers.
As part of the phase one launch of the portal, you now can:
- Verify member eligibility
- View member authorizations
- Send credentialing information
- Connect with CCA via HIPAA compliant secure messaging at your convenience
- Receive and manage electronic CCA provider communications
- View remittance advice/explanation of payment
- View member roster reports
- Manage office staff’s access to the portal
By using the portal, you will have the flexibility to manage many of these tasks independently while reducing wait time. CCA plans to continuously update the features of our portal and we’ll keep our provider community updated on future releases.
Existing HealthTrio Smart Connect Customers
If you’re an existing HealthTrio Smart Connect user, you will still need to register for the CCA Provider Portal. However, much of your existing HealthTrio connect information (including your personal and office information) will be pre-populated during the registration process. Refer to the registration guide (linked above) for more details.