The Dual Care Plus plan combines your medical, dental, and prescription drug benefits and MORE—at $0 cost to you
Dual Care Plus is designed to provide more benefits than your Medicare and Medicaid coverage. When you enroll in this plan, you will choose doctors from our network, including many right in your community that you already know and trust.
- $0 monthly plan payment1
- $0 medical deductible
- $0 doctor’s visits and hospital stays
- $0 prescription drugs
- $0 labs
- $0 dental services, including comprehensive services up to $2,500 per year
- $0 annual hearing exams and up to $2,000 to cover hearing aids
- Up to $800 per year to purchase over-the-counter health products2
- Up to $200 per year for routine vision services
- Up to $50 worth of groceries per month3
- And more!
Join Dual Care Plus to get the coverage you deserve!
Dual Care Plus in your community
Dual Care Plus is available in the following Michigan counties: Genesee, Lapeer, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne.
1 You may need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
2 Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
3 Some extra benefits are special supplemental benefits, which not all members will qualify for.
Costs may vary depending on network, plan type, product, or service.
Dual Care Plus (HMO D-SNP) is a health plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid program. Enrollment depends on contract renewal.