CCA Medicare Advantage Plans
Are you eligible for Medicare? Our CCA Medicare Advantage plans provide EXTRA benefits that don’t cost extra.
CCA Medicare Excel plans combine medical and prescription benefits—and MORE—starting at $0.
CCA Health offers Medicare plans that help you manage your health and wellness, while lowering your out-of-pocket costs. Our CCA Medicare Excel (HMO) plans make it simple and easy to access the care you need with a wide range of EXTRA benefits, including:
- $0 monthly plan payment1
- $0 inpatient hospital (days 1–3)
- $0 in-network primary care visits
- $0 specialist visits
- $0 acupuncturist or chiropractor visits
- $0 prescription drug deductible
- $0 Tier 1–2 prescription drugs
- $0 annual eye and hearing exams
- $0 labs and X-rays
- $1,000 per year for hearing aids
- $300 per year for eyewear
- $100 Flexible Spending Card for vision upgrades
- $220 per year for OTC health products
- $25 in gift cards after your annual wellness visit
- 48 one-way medical rides per year
- Generic Viagra® (Sildenafil) Coverage
Get your Medicare benefits + MORE with
CCA Medicare Advantage plans
CCA Medicare Excel plans provides MORE benefits than your original Medicare coverage. When you enroll, you will choose doctors from our network, which includes many in your community that you already know and trust.
Choose the plan that works best for you—the coverage you want and the payment that works for your budget—and talk with us about enrolling today.
Why join CCA Health?
Because we deliver uncommon care®
focused on your specific needs
At CCA Health, we work with you—and your caregivers, primary care providers, and community organizations—to break down barriers and help you receive whole person care, when and where you need it. We make it easy and simple for you to access the benefits and programs you need to improve your health and well-being.
CCA Medicare Advantage plans in your community
CCA Medicare Advantage plans are available in San Joaquin and Santa Clara Counties.
1You may need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Benefits depend on the plan you select. Contact the plan for more details.
Some extra benefits are special supplemental benefits, which not all members will qualify for. Certain restrictions may apply. Only at participating locations.
Viagra is a registered trademark of Pfizer Inc.
CCA Medicare Excel (HMO) is a health plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment depends on contract renewal.
To learn more or become a member
Interested in Becoming a Member? Let’s Talk!
Call Our Friendly Representatives
There’s no obligation.866-333-3530 (TTY 711)
8:00 am to 8:00 pm PT, 7 days a week
Our team can help you:
- Schedule an in-person appointment
- Understand our plans and benefits
- Check if your doctor is in our network
- Find out your prescription costs
- Enroll in a plan
Ask Us to Call You
To request a call, please fill out this form.
All fields are required.