instED® provides urgent medical care in the comfort of a patient’s home, utilizing a network of highly trained paramedics to provide quality and compassionate care for even the most complex cases. Providing in-home urgent care, instED allows patients to avoid unnecessary and avoidable emergency department visits and the possible inpatient hospital admissions that can follow.
Here are important facts about instED:
- instED has scored a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 94 for patient satisfaction. Patients love instED for its quality, convenience, efficiency, and empathy.
- 91% of instED visits avoided an emergency department or inpatient admission within 3 days. instED provides the care your patients need without the stress of having to leave home.
- instED® paramedics and virtual medical control physicians can provide many services, including point of care testing, first dose treatment of medication (oral, IM), IVs, and EKGs.
- Visits can be scheduled up to two days in advance, including all weekends and holidays.
- Paramedics do not arrive in an ambulance, and there are no lights or sirens.
- Visits are available throughout Massachusetts (except Cape Cod and the Islands) and all of Rhode Island (except Block Island and Prudence Island).
- instED hosts virtual training sessions on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. CCA clinicians and providers are welcome and invited to join these sessions to learn more about instED and how to make visit requests for your patients. If you would like to attend the training or would like more information, please contact Lauren at [email protected].
Visit www.instED.us to learn more.