Introducing CCA Primary Care
To meet our members’ needs for integrated medical care, behavioral health, and social services, Commonwealth Care Alliance has taken steps to more closely align our health plans with our primary care clinics.
CCA Primary Care (formerly known as Commonwealth Community Care) is a welcoming place where you will receive all the high-quality, personalized care and services you need. As a CCA health plan member, you know firsthand our dedication to your health and well-being. And when you also become a CCA Primary Care patient, all the care and services you receive can be even more closely coordinated.
A specialized kind of primary care
Whether in person or virtually, we provide care that is tailored to the needs of our members, including those who may have disabilities, multiple chronic or age-related conditions, or behavioral health or social support needs. As a CCA Primary Care patient:
- You can expect your physician and other clinicians to spend more time with you than a typical primary care doctor can
- You’re at the center of a team of specially trained healthcare professionals, all working together to improve your care and help you avoid unnecessary hospital visits or nursing home care
- You can receive behavioral health care, including for mental health and substance use, as part of your overall care plan
- You get assistance with social needs, such as housing or transportation, and help with medical equipment, such as wheelchairs or other assistive devices
- You have access to urgent care at home instead of going to the emergency room
- You’ll receive care from providers who are equipped to accommodate your language needs, and have access to translation/interpreter services, as needed
Our Clinic Locations
CCA Primary Care is part of the Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) network. Other physicians/providers are available in our network.