Long wait times at emergency departments (EDs) can be frustrating, stressful, and potentially harmful for our members. instED is a benefit available to all CCA members at no cost and is available in Massachusetts (except Cape Cod and the Islands) and Rhode Island (except Block Island and Prudence Island). instED provides in-home urgent medical care in the comfort of your patient’s home 365 days per year.
- An instED visit is a convenient and effective alternative to visiting an emergency department for urgent care.
- An instED visit has been proven to significantly reduce ED visits and hospital admissions, while improving patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Save your patients from long and inconvenient wait times at the ED by requesting instED for those with urgent medical care needs!
How to request an instED visit for your patients:
- Visit instED’s online platform at www.instED.us.
- Download the instED provider app available on the App Store & Google Play Store.
- Call instED directly at 833-946-7833.
If you are new to instED or need a refresher on how to request a visit, convenient trainings are available on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. For more information contact instED at [email protected].
instED is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Commonwealth Care Alliance, Inc.