As part of our continued efforts to align our services with current regulatory and coding guidelines, Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) is reviewing and assessing payment policies over the course of the year, 2023.
CCA is developing new and revised payment policies with an expected completion date by the end of Q1_2024.
Updated policies include:
- Behavioral Health Inpatient Intermediate Diversionary Services
- Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
- Durable Medical Equipment
- General Coding
- Hospice Payment Policy (New Policy)
- Nursing and Skilled Nursing Facility
- Prior Authorization
- Unlisted Procedure
For the latest payment policies, please view our Payment Policies page:
Massachusetts: Payment Policies
Rhode Island: Payment Policies