Please follow the instructions below to pay online or by mail.
If you received a bill from CCA, you can pay it online or by mail. This page refers to paying your CCA premium invoice. If you have questions about paying a bill from a provider, please contact them directly.
How to Pay Online
Follow the steps below to pay your bill online. You can pay using a credit card, debit card, or bank account transfer:
- If this is your first time visiting the payment portal, you need to complete the one-time registration1 process to create your account.
- You will need your CCA member ID to register. You can find your member ID on your paper bill and your CCA ID card.
- Enter the required information and then click Register to complete creating your account.
- Visit our payment portal1 using Edge, Chrome, or Firefox on your computer. Mobile devices, like tablets and cellphones, are not supported at this time.
- Login with your username and password.
If you have any issues or questions, contact CCA Member Services.
How to Pay by Mail
Detach the payment slip from the bottom of your bill. Place your check or money order in the provided envelope with the payment slip. Make sure the CCA address can be seen through the envelope window.
Please send checks or money orders only. Do not send cash.
If you have lost or misplaced your bill or envelope, please send your payment to:
Commonwealth Care Alliance Massachusetts
PO Box 844866
Boston, MA 02284-4866
Make sure to include your bill number or CCA member ID for all payments sent by mail.
If you have not received your bill or need a new copy, contact CCA Member Services.
1 When you click this link, you will leave the Commonwealth Care Alliance website.