Review Your Dental Benefits
CCA Health covers both routine and comprehensive services to help you prevent and treat gum disease and tooth decay. With CCA Medicare Maximum, you pay $0 for routine and comprehensive services (for a maximum coverage of $3,000 per year). With CCA Medicare Value and CCA Medicare Preferred, you pay $0 for routine services and only 50% of costs for most comprehensive services (for a maximum coverage of $2,000 per year for Medicare Value and $1,500 for Medicare Preferred).
- Preventive dental visits, including cleanings and fluoride treatments twice a year
- Annual exams and X-rays
- Root canals to treat infections
- Gum disease treatments, including deep cleanings, surgery, gum grafts, and 4 times per year maintenance visits
- Crowns and bridges to restore damaged teeth
- Dentures and partials to replace missing teeth, including relines
- Night guards if you grind your teeth
- Implants when needed to support a complete denture
For a complete list of covered services, log in to the CCA Health Dental Benefits Portal.1 Some services may require pre-approval—also called “authorization.”
File an Appeal
If CCA Health decides to not cover a dental service, you can request that we reassess that decision. Click here for information about how to file an appeal.
CCA Health Dental Benefits Portal
From the CCA Health Dental Benefits Portal,1 you can:
- View your dental benefits
- View claims and authorizations
- Track dental visits
- Search for a dentist
Registering for the CCA Health Dental Benefits Portal is quick and easy. You will need your CCA Health member ID number.
How to View Authorizations
You can view the status of your dental authorizations using the CCA Health Dental Benefits Portal.1
1When you click this link, you will leave the CCA Health website.
The benefit information provided here is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Benefits, formulary, and pharmacy and/or provider networks may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. You will be covered for all services listed above as long as they are approved and/or coordinated by your primary care provider, your care team, or CCA Health. For more information, call CCA Health Member Services or review your Summary of Benefits.