Learn More About Your Rights and Responsibilities
As a Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) member, you have certain rights concerning your healthcare. You also have certain responsibilities to the healthcare providers who are taking care of you. For more information, read the Rights and Responsibilities document (below) or call Member Services at 866-610-2273 (TTY 711).
You can also file a grievance if your rights are not respected. To learn how, visit the Appeals and Grievances page.
Release of Information (ROI) Form
Disenrolling from CCA Plans
Ending your membership may be voluntary or involuntary. You can end your membership at any time. To learn more, read the Evidence of Coverage / Member Handbook for your specific health plan (below).
You can also call Member Services at 866-610-2273 (TTY 711).
- CCA Medicare Preferred – Evidence of Coverage
- CCA Medicare Value – Evidence of Coverage
- CCA Medicare Premier – Evidence of Coverage
- CCA Senior Care Options – Evidence of Coverage
- CCA One Care – Member Handbook