Commonwealth Care Alliance 2022 Summer Internship Program
Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) is thrilled once again to host its Summer Internship Program for clinical and non-clinical departments this year! The Internship Program is open to undergraduate and graduate students from across the country. CCA Internships are a valuable way for students to obtain real-world experience, gain exposure to a specific field, build their network for the future and support our members and communities. This program is a great way for CCA to attract and develop exceptional talent as we continue to grow.
At Commonwealth Care Alliance, our vision is to lead the way in transforming the nation’s healthcare for individuals with the most significant needs. Now with markets across four states, we provide health services to medically, socially, and behaviorally complex individuals as both a health plan and provider. The populations we serve demand great service, and that means we need high performing talent – from our frontline clinicians to our strategic operators.
Our unique care model leverages social determinants of health and is designed to engage our members by developing trusted relationships with care partners. We deliver care both in our members’ homes and in our clinics across the state of Massachusetts. Our interdisciplinary care teams take a whole-person care approach and tailor care plans to the individual members’ social, behavioral, and medical needs. We leverage best-in-class technology where applicable to improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs for these costly populations.
- Paid Internships – All Internships will be paid standard and competitive rates for undergraduate and graduate levels. ($21 and $23 per hour respectively)
- 40 Hour per week schedule (Encouraged but may vary based on business needs).
- Internships may be in-person, hybrid or fully remote, based on the department’s operation and business needs.
- The Summer Internship will commence on May 31 and run through August 12, 2022.
- Executive Participation and Interactions
- Internship New Employee Orientation
- Clinical & Business Overviews
- Lunch & Learn Session(s)
- Social Interaction / Opportunities (Virtual)
- All interns complete a final presentation at the end of the program.