CCA is excited to announce the Phase II launch of the CCA Provider Portal, which includes new features designed to enhance the user experience.
The CCA Provider Portal, developed in partnership with HealthTrio, is a self-service single location allowing our providers to quickly and easily access important member information and complete critical administrative tasks—in real time.
Phase I Release
Since it was introduced in July 2021, the portal has enabled providers to:
- Verify member eligibility
- View member authorizations
- Send credentialing information
- Connect with CCA via HIPAA-compliant secure messaging
- Receive and manage electronic CCA provider communications
- View remittance advice/explanation of payments
- View member roster reports
- Manage office staff’s access to the portal
Phase II Release
As of April 21, 2022, the following functionality is now available:
- View member eligibility, remits, authorization, and more for all CCA products (CCA Senior Care Options, CCA One Care, CCA Medicare Value, CCA Medicare Preferred, and CCA Medicare Maximum)
- Check member eligibility for a single member or multiple members at the same time
- Download and submit the Provider Information Change form to keep CCA up to date on your practice
- View and download HEDIS and MassHealth educational documentation
- Access self-service training and submit training requests
We plan to continuously update the features of our portal, and we’ll keep the CCA provider community updated on future releases.
How to register for the CCA Provider Portal
Existing HealthTrio Smart Connect customers will still need to register for the CCA Provider Portal. However, much of your existing HealthTrio connect information (including your personal and office information) will be pre-populated during the registration process. Refer to the registration guide for more details.
For questions or for support during registration, you can contact us at 866-420-9332.